[cdt-l] CDT & Google Earth

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:58:50 CDT 2007

CDT-L,

I just came across the USFS CDNST Administrative Website and there´s a
webpage in their that´s devoted to Google Earth overlays of the CDT and
related trails and routes.  I was surprised to see that Jon Ley´s 2001 route
was included in this page . . . it´s the 1st one I downloaded and added into
Google Earth.

If you are new to Google Earth, check out the Google Earth website:

http://earth.google.com/

This application is free and quite powerful . . . you can overlay many
trails onto Google Earth and check them out before you march off into the
sunset on the real thing.

Best, Disco

lawton grinter
PO Box 941