[cdt-l] Montana fires question

Jeff Zobrist jmzobrist at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 17:08:54 CDT 2007

How long did you spend in Leadville?  Anyway,  I did a
walk around the rat creek fires by road walking from
Sula, up the bitteroot creek and up to Surprise lake.
I talked to one other late southbounder who walked
through this trail closure without any problems, but
this was a while ago.  I am in Lincoln and plan to go
to Seely Lake and talk to the ranger station(which
apparently has an alternate route)  Take care
-Castaway                     --- David Aneyci