[cdt-l] Berthoud Pass visitors' center

Stephen Sherwood ssherwood at fs.fed.us
Thu Sep 13 09:15:57 CDT 2007

That's correct.  We will not be staffing the facility.

Steve Sherwood
Director of Recreation, Heritage, and Wilderness Resources
Rocky Mountain Region
(303) 275-5135

             "Bruce Ward"
             <bruce at cdtrail.or
             g>                                                         To
                                       <cdt-l at backcountry.net>, "Paul
             09/12/2007 09:11          Magnanti" <pmags at yahoo.com>
                                       "Stephen Sherwood"
                                       <ssherwood at fs.fed.us>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [cdt-l] Berthoud Pass visitors'
                                       center

No plans to staff it that I am aware of, perhaps with volunteers.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628