[cdt-l] Backpacker Magazine C.D.T. Project (Skot Phrea)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 11:48:52 CDT 2007

Feel the love. :)  Also shows people actually monitor this list.

Welcome to the People's Republic of Boulder. Not only do we have great hiking in the area, but we all have a high prairie dog to human ratio, have plenty of places to buy soy chai latte mochachino frappes AND I do believe it is home of some Boulder Based Extreme Yoga Athletes{TM].   Mmm...beer.  Learn to say "Namaste" and you'll fit right in. Pass the wheat grass. :D The beer is great at the Southern Sun. Mmm...beer.

re: Berthoud Pass

Looks to be more of a "self serve" visitors center? I could not google anything concrete on it. Seems a logical place for center. Many people stop at the top of the pass. You can still see the remnants of the ski slopes in the area, too.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com