[cdt-l] Backpacker Magazine C.D.T. Project

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 18:24:02 CDT 2007

I got picked for the project to start May 14 in the Gila and immediately
emailed back telling them I wouldn't be able to make it with the group at that
time and asked if I could freelance it sometime earlier.  I never did get  an
answer, so I blew it off.

The  couple of people I did meet on the trail that did do it weren't  too
impressed with the lack of coordination and the lack of support.

Anyone here do the 50 miles from NM 51 to Coyote Peak?  How'd it  go?

Sly