[cdt-l] 3:10 to Yuma and the CDT

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 12:22:37 CDT 2007

I was watching the 2007 version of this movie last night. Excellent movie (If you enjoy gritty Westerns; which I do).

Watching the movie, I could not help but think how familiar the terrain looked. Did I hike through where they filmed in Utah at some point?

Going to IMDB, I looked up the filming locations: http://imdb.com/title/tt0381849/locations

Looks like part of the movie  was filmed at Ghost Ranch.

Cool little piece of trivia I thought. So if you've hiked through this area, you have a feeling of deja vu when seeing the movie :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com