[Cdt-l] benchmark ranch address has changed

CicelyB250 at aol.com CicelyB250 at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 09:12:45 CDT 2008

hello 2008  hikers
Getting my maildrops in  order and in sending benchmark my $25, got this
reply.
Cicely:  The  address you have is my mother in-laws.  My husband Darwin is in
transition  in taking over all the operations at the guest ranch.  We would
really  appreciate your help in communicating the address change to other
hikers.   If you have any other questions/needs please let us know.  Thanks so
much.
Darwin and Shellie  Heckman
422 County Line  Road
Fairfield, MT  59436