[Cdt-l] Benchmark Ranch

clint at riseup.net clint at riseup.net
Wed Apr 2 22:29:39 CDT 2008

ToeK, Jug and I met Darwin at Benchmark Ranch last year and he seemed like
a real nice guy. Interested in the hike and curious about what we were
doing. I'm glad to hear he decided to take on the (pain in the ass)
responsibility of packages now that his mother is getting up in years.
What a great family!

That $25 for a package might sound like a lot, but they are in the middle
of nowhere and have to drive your box there on special trips. It's worth
it in my opinion, but if it's too expensive one can suck it up and just
carry more food!

xoxo,
Lint