[Cdt-l] Chama NM Supermarket

Liz Mares azlazorra1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 11:40:17 CDT 2008

Hi Leprechaun & Laura!

  Thanks for the info regarding Chama and thanks so much for your generous trail angel offer!  Gottago and I are starting at Crazy Cook Monument at the end of April.  I only have so much time off work, so I'm not sure how far north I will get.  If I can make it to Chama, will definately stop by to say hello.

  I stopped into that new glass bead shop last year and jokingly told the owner she stole my name!  Ha-Ha.

  Thanks again, ~~La Zorra~~