[Cdt-l] Kareem Abdul Jabar and the CDT

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 17:42:34 CDT 2008

If you see a very tall, very famous basketball player on the CDT at some point, you are not seeing things due to altitude, lack of water or getting lost....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/kareem/2008/04/my-birthday-wis.html

I've come to that time of the year again. Tomorrow, Wednesday the 16th, I turn 61. My manager Deborah Morales asked me to name three wishes for this year's event. I'm trying to keep it simple, so here it goes.I would like a quiet tropical vacation. Beach access is a must.I would like to see a favorite Martial Arts film, Dragon Inn, which has not been seen since the early '70s. (UCLA Films Archive.)**** I'd like to do a trail ride on the Colorado Continental Divide
trail for a few days. It's a beautiful trail that runs the length of
the state of Colorado.****

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com