[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest,

debi vinson debins97214 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 10:14:07 CDT 2008

Hello All,

  Boy, its almost upon us.  I have some more questions.

  1. Has anyone used these, if so, what are your thoughts? http://www.kahtoola.com/microspikes.html

  2. Does anyone know  of any Denver Trail Magic? We are thinking about flying into Denver and taking a Bus to Rawlins to hike north.( our possible answer for this snowy year) We would very much appreciate a place to stay over night in Denver.  There are three of us. We are very respectful and quiet folks.

  Thanks,

  Debi

        Your personal history is not your true identity. Don't let the past define who you are, which is consciousness itself, the "light of the world"  ~Eckhart Tolle.