[Cdt-l] Bob Marshall Question

Paul Healy paul.healy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:36:18 CDT 2008

Friday I finished hiking Northbound thru the Bob Marshall wilderness.  The
trail was in good shape even in areas recently burned.  I encountered no
problems.  The route I followed included the Sun River, Spotted Bear River,
Clack Creek, and Two Medicine river alternates from Ley's maps.  I opted to
Flip south to Rawlins back in June on my southbound thuhike.  I'm  back in
Rawlins this afternoon and getting ready to get back out southbound on the
trail for some hot dry hiking.  Some change from the recent cool wet weather
in Northern Montana!

Paul Healy