[Cdt-l] Post/Pre trail adjustment (Paul Magnanti)

Sam Haraldson samh at samh.net
Sat Aug 30 13:28:04 CDT 2008

> On some hiking BBSs, people are asking about what it is like to adjust to life post-trail.

Paul,

Your narrative reiterates some very salient points that have been
crowding my mind lately (especially this week for some reason).  I've
been out to the hills every weekend since moving to my new home in
Montana about two months ago and it's been grand, but it's certainly
not the same as ,"...living by sunrise and sunset, by wind and rain,
surrounded by the ebb and flow of lives that respond only to such
simple, rhythmic elements."

- Sam