[Cdt-l] Ten days ago

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:27:39 CST 2008

stumpknocker -

Thank you.

Got to "walk" almost 100 yards today - on the walker.  I'll be on the thing for another 2 weeks.  Doc didn't cement the knee - wants it to bond to the bone (like a dental implant). Says it'll be a lot stronger that way.  Gotta remember to ask him for the card that'll make the airports easier, too.   Y'know - for the first time in my life I'm actually trying to be a good patient.  Don't want to mess this one -  up cause I REALLY want to be hiking again by next summer. Not sure where yet, but there are a LOT of possibilities - including the CDT.  So maybe we'll see you out there.

Or "maybe" at SoRuck?  We'll see about that.

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:56:22 -0500From: stumpknocker at gmail.comTo: cdt-l at backcountry.netSubject: [Cdt-l] Ten days ago
Hey Jim...great news!!  Glad everything went well.

Hope to see you on the Trail next year.  I'll be walking in your neck of the woods for a change of scenery.  :-)