[Cdt-l] Fuel Availability

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Tue Dec 2 22:58:03 CST 2008

One other thing to think about... when you do manage to find some white
gas, it's likely to be in one of those big coleman containers - more
than you need. And without a bunch of other hiker to use the rest, what
do you do with it? Every now & then you might find someplace that will
sell it by the ounce, but that's rare. One nice thing about the alcohol
stoves is that HEET comes in conveniently-sized containers.