[Cdt-l] CDT People!

andy.hiker at ntlworld.com andy.hiker at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 10 15:51:38 CST 2008

CDT People!
Just to say I completed my southbound cdt hike on November the 21st at Antelope Wells.
A truly amazing and life changing experience.
What a fantastic and beautiful country!

Hiked solo in Montana and New Mexico (excluding the Bob).
With Brian and Selena for some of Wyoming and Colorado.

Had to take the Creede cut-off, so will be looking to return to the San Juans sometime. Also had a couple of weeks limping in the wind river range, after nearly tearing knee ligaments when jumping a stream! I was lucky to be able to continue.
Thanks to all the people who gave me advice and help, before and during the trail, and good luck to all of you! I will be telling everyone about the amazing cdt and the wonderful people of the USA.
Andy in UK