[Cdt-l] PCT vs. CDT - some questions

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 13:20:35 CST 2008

Your thru-hike, on any trail, will be what you make it.

The CDT is the more remote trail, but if you want to be alone on the
PCT it is very easy to be alone. The thing about walking is even if
someone is only two miles behind you, and someone is two miles ahead
of you, you may never know it. I went alone for over a week in
northern washington, even though it turned out (when I started back
southbound) there were about six or seven people within five miles
behind me.