[Cdt-l] LNT: fwd: wildlife that I encountered along the Continental Divide Trail

Bruce "Buck" Nelson buck at bucktrack.com
Fri Dec 19 17:56:52 CST 2008

"I'm convinced that none of us hikes the same trail, even when we do. The differing levels and specialties of awareness we bring with us shape our own unique reality. Can't come up with a new long trail to hike? Master a new field of outdoor study, and find a new world among the old."

Words of wisdom, indeed.

Strix, it was great meeting you on the trail, three times at that. Other than Rambler I ran into you and Sharpshin more than any other thru-hikers last summer. You've got a nice site and some beautiful photos.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Colter

http://www.bucktrack.com/Continental_Divide_Trail_Updates.html