[Cdt-l] Farewell to a favorite food product

padtek336 at cfl.rr.com padtek336 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 10:07:37 CST 2008

While planning a potential CDT trip in 2009 I was interested to note that REI no longer sells the Low-Fat Milkman brand milk powder.  I always loved this brand over all the others; loving the creamy taste behind their signature claim of including a “Kiss of Cream”.

I stumbled across an article published in the Christian Science Monitor newspaper with the full story behind the loss of this cherished trail food.  I commend this story to others like me who will remember this product as a lost friend.

See: http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/1015/p18s01-hfes.html

Will be missed -

Denis K