[Cdt-l] Flying to Calgary

Sam Haraldson samh at samh.net
Thu Feb 7 08:47:51 CST 2008

Frisian -

I researched on the Canada Post Web site approximately how much it
would cost to mail your guidebooks from Waterton Townsite, Alberta to
someplace in Montana.  A five kilogram box would cost around $20
Canadian to mail to Montana.  You can calculate postage yourself if
you know exactly how much your guidebooks weigh.

Click this link (use the Canadian Postal code for Waterton, Alberta
which is T0K 2M0)

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/rc/res/bin/rc_res_us-e.asp

- Sam