[Cdt-l] Deming to border

Doug Graybeal doug at graybealarchitects.com
Wed Feb 27 08:19:32 CST 2008

CDT hikers,

We plan to start at the Mexican border below Columbus on April 26th or 27th and are looking for away to get from Deming to the border. Sounds like most people hitch hike, has anyone found a better way? Anyone else starting at that time?  Should be interesting north of Chama this year and may require a flip-flop into Wyoming if we do not get a early melt, otherwise snowshoes.

We were accidentally dropped from the mailing list and are catching up on the last couple of months of emails in the archives.

Thanks,

Gray wolves