[Cdt-l] Savant's CDT Video & Red Eagle

geert francois geertfrancois at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 11:40:48 CST 2008

Hey Doug,

I just come out a 10 day vipassana meditation retreat.
I did indeed hiked together with Savant      4 days in
New Mexico, and than we bumped into each other again
in Colorado, we hiked together the last part in
Colorado to Encampment. I finished the Trail, but the
last 10 days I hiked from Stemple Pass along the road,
due to to much snow already on the Trail.

I think that Savant has made a very beautiful video
about the CDT, I showed it to all my friends who where
asking me how it is, hiking the CDT. I don't think I
can describe it better than with this video. Thanks
Savant!!!

Happy New Year,

Geertje