[Cdt-l] Northwest Ruck

clint at riseup.net clint at riseup.net
Sun Jan 6 15:38:01 CST 2008

I recently found out about a Ruck being planned in beautiful Portland
Oregon. So far it looks like it will be held on February 8th 2008, but the
location isn't decided yet (besides being in Portland).

I think there might be booze.

The person organizing it right now is asking that folks email them, so
they can get an idea of attendance. Then we can determine how many kegs to
get. Email and ask to be added to the NW Ruck mailing list.

carewarner at yahoo dot com

Holy cats, there are a ton of thru hikers in Portland and the surrounding
areas. Spread the word! This is for hikers of all the long trails, not
just the CDT, so if someone could post this on the AT-L and PCT-L that
would be awesome.

See you bums in February!

Lint