[Cdt-l] CDT Southern Terminus Project Survey

Josh Shusko Josh at cdtrail.org
Mon Jan 7 13:32:39 CST 2008

CDT Southern Terminus Project

What would you like to see at the southern end of the CDT?

The Continental Divide Trail Alliance is designing the site for the
Southern Terminus for the CDNST at the New Mexico - Mexico border in
cooperation with our agency partners (BLM, USFS, NPS). The Northern
Terminus for the CDNST, located in Glacier Waterton International Peace
Park on the Canada - Montana border is marked with a single concrete
pillar. In designing the landmark for the Southern Terminus, we are
providing an opportunity for our many important stakeholders who may
have thoughts or ideas about this site to be involved in this process.

Provide your input as CDTA and the federal land managers work together
to design the Southern Terminus of the Continental Divide Trail. By
involving key stakeholders, volunteers and Trail supporters in this
effort, we hope to create a fitting symbol for this national treasure
and for the epic journey it represents. All work is slated for
completion by the end of 2008.

Take the brief survey here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=l7rEOhCjyCFvTlN7NzQzug_3d_3d

Please complete this survey by January 21st, 2008 so we can start the
design and construction phases of this project.

Please forward this survey to others who may be interested.

Check back to this page for updates on the project:
http://www.cdtrail.org/page.php?pname=news/terminus

Thanks,

Josh Shusko
Communications Assistant