[Cdt-l] 2006 CDT Hiker Photos needed for Flagler Films documentary

Mark Flagler flaglerfilms at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:27:38 CST 2008

Hello CDT Hikers,

It's Mark "Carolina Cruiser" Flagler.  I'm near completion of the new
CDT documentary called "Walking the Great Divide that I filmed back in 06.  I want to add photos
of CDT hikers from 2006 on the DVD.  If you would like your picture in
the DVD please email me a photo at the southern terminus (or where you
started) and a photo of where you finsihed your hike.  Please provide
your real name (first and last) and trail name as well as the dates you
started and when you finished.  If you didn't finish in 2006 just provide a picture of you sometime before you got off.  I would need the photos ASAP.  Send as many as you like.  Please email me no more then two
pics per email.

I really enjoyed meeting all the 2006 hikers.  Maybe someday I'll attempt a thru-hike...maybe!

The two-disk DVD will be completed by Feb.  I'll keep everyone posted.
Please forward this email to any other 2006 CDT hikers that you know.
I'm hoping to get pictures of all of the hikers that attempted the CDT
in 2006.  The more pics of hikers from 06 the better.

Things here in Ireland are going very well.  My wife Terri and I are
expecting our first child in less than 4 weeks.  Exciting times!!!
My future programs include the PCT and Ireland and Spain hiking trails.  Walk safe and I hope to hear from you soon.  Thanks.

Mark "Carolina Cruiser" Flagler