[Cdt-l] How many 2006 CDT Hikers attempted thru-hike

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 07:59:16 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/10/2008 5:00:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
flaglerfilms at hotmail.com writes:

Does  anybody know how many northbounders and southbounders attempting the
CDT in  2006?  Some friends of mine asked me that question and I could only
provide a GUESS.  If someone has a clearer answer that would be  great.

There's no way to really know, but to the best of my ability I figured 2007
had between 50-60.  If the past is any indication I'd also guess that 2006
had between 40-50.

What was your guess?

Sly