[Cdt-l] Stephen pern and His Great Divide Walk

Bob BobandShell97 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 11 12:52:32 CST 2008

> we did hike with a couple who evidently belonged to a group that hikes the
Colorado Divide (not the Trail) -
and gets a T-shirt for doing so.

There's a neat little book called Colorado's Continental Divide by Ron
Ruhoff that I bought years ago that has some hair-raising (literally)
experiences in it.

Regarding Pern's book:  I enjoyed it a lot, although I found it really
didn't help a lot in terms of planning.  Colorful guy, though, and it's a
fun read.

Dr Bob