[Cdt-l] Stephen pern and His Great Divide Walk

Garret Christensen garretchristensen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 22:57:10 CST 2008

Jim mentioned the history of the NM border lands containing the actual divide--I heard a little about them from the lady that owns The Royal Scepter (a gem shop in Silver City that is on Little Walnut Rd--happens to be right on the route that Ley suggests; she also sells the NM BLM maps and knows a lot about the area.)  Anyway, if I recall correctly she told me that the land is now owned by the heir to the Pabst Blue Ribbon fortune.  Not that that's useful information, but anyway...

The Onion