[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 21

Doug Carlson doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 21:30:19 CST 2008

Interesting offer.....
18- 20 miles a day is about my rate, mid March to early  April would be ideal.  Most I could do would be about 20 days, IF I could work it into my schedule.  heading nobo from Mexico.....  I'd rather have someone to do that with myself. Then I would have to leave.  Maybe 300 miles up into NM ahead of the heat.

Just letting my mind drift a bit.

-Doug  (59 and planning for a 2011 or 2012 hike)