[Cdt-l] 2008 CDT hikers list

Jeff Dishman dishjad at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 00:04:44 CST 2008

Cadence,

  Ladyface and I are planning CDT thru hike this year, watching the CDT postholer data daily and for now are thinking southbound is going to be the way to go, subject to change with future snows.  Looks like another buddy from back east that thru-hiked AT may join us, Packman, would love to have some company starting out and especially through grizz country...we're thinking appx June 15 start date from Glacier as of now.

  You can reach me offline at dishjad at yahoo.com.

  CDT08, woo hoo!!

  Rabbit