[Cdt-l] 2008 CDT hikers list

Michael Cravens cryptobranchidae at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:31:19 CST 2008

Hi,

I’ve already mentioned my plans for a northbound CDT thru-hike this year but I thought I’d go ahead and announce it formally for this list thing.  A friend I met on the AT, Eric Davidson (PA), and myself, Michael Cravens (MO), are planning on heading north, most likely, from the CDTA Terminus sometime in earlyish April.  We plan on taking a leisurely pace through New Mexico, and we may even get some water support as well.

I also wanted to mention that anyone, with similar plans as ours, that would like to start as a group, would be more than welcome to join us.

Mike
cryptobranchidae at hotmail.com
http://michaelcravens.com