[Cdt-l] postholer

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Thu Jan 24 14:06:58 CST 2008

The postholer has been updated recently so you can look at the data
compared to any date. The default is April 1, but there is a dropdown
menu at top to select different dates. Plus, the bars act as convenient
links to the snotel sites, where you can find more info.
www.postholer.com

Still, I think that this page is most useful & more visual (which is on
one of the links that Ginny provided below):
http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/cgibin/westsnow.pl
Which leads you to maps like:
ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/support/water/westwide/snowpack/wy2008/snow0801.gif

-Jonathan