[Cdt-l] Thru-Hike 08 planning, Route Choices, etc.

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:05:07 CST 2008

3 months or so for the whole trail is very aggressive. Good luck! I
used Jonathan Ley's maps along with the Colorado official guidebook
for the section I did southbound from Grand Lake and everything was
very accurate, I had no problems with the official guidebook.

Most of the section south from Grand Lake is fairly easy, although is
at altitude -- but at this point you should be acclimated. As long as
you push you should be okay. I had a friend stationed at Ft. Carson
deliver me resupply boxes, though, so I can't give you specific
resupply advice.

Any other sections I'm not knowledgeable about, though. Hope you find
your answers and have fun.