[Cdt-l] out of the hospital

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Wed Jul 9 14:28:13 CDT 2008

Boy, what a nightmare! Glad to hear she's doing ok. I think many hikers
(me included) have always feared such a thing would happen. I put some
tape around my fuel bottle, and use the smaller bottle only for fuel
(and only 1+ liter for water). Still, I keep it outside the tent at
night in case I grab for a bottle only half-awake in the middle of the
night.  Good luck with the rest of your trip!

-Jonathan