[Cdt-l] ride needed from Denver to Encapment

soulas cyrille cyrillesoulas at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 11 16:02:21 CDT 2008

Hello,

i will hike the Colorado CDT southbound next august, i will fly to Denver on august 8th.

My first option is to take the Greyhound bus to Rawlins, then hitch 60 miles to Encapment, but i heard it's not legal to hitch in WY.

My favorite option is to get a ride from Denver to Encapment, i would pay for the gas of course.

Otherwise, i look for a place in Encapment to buy some Heet or Denatured Alcohol for my stove, since i cannot fly with it.

Thanks for your help :))

french bob (Paris-France)