[Cdt-l] Scott & Lee on the GET / CDT in New Mexico

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 16:33:49 CDT 2008

Scott & Lee ride again!

 We rejoin our pedal-powered protagonists at the edge of the Mogollon range in remote and scenic southwest New Mexico. Skirting 'round the Gila Wilderness on a modified, bicycle-friendly GET course, the pair power onward toward a rendezvous with the CDT... then another! Over the San Mateo Mountains they climb, adventure seemingly at every turn, then onward at last to Magdalena -- for milkshakes, reward of choice for superheroes having officially saved the day.

 Part 1:
 http://www.topofusion.com/diary/2008/05/20/get-part-1-gold-dust-and-phantom-trails/

 Part 2:
 http://www.topofusion.com/diary/2008/05/31/get-part-2-wahoo-on-the-cdt/

Scott & Lee's previous GET exploits can be found here: