[Cdt-l] Pocketmail on the CDT

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 16:39:13 CDT 2008

FWIW, the same Pocket Mail device was used by Yogi, d-low and myself on the CDT (2004,2005,2006).

The disadvantage of the pocketmail device (essentially 1970s era acoustic modem technology) means it works beautifully with the landlines you find in small towns.

Long story short, it worked well enough for all three of us on the CDT.

I am not sure of Pocketmail's current status though as a company.

Assuming Pocketmail is still a going concern, I don't see why Pocketmail would not work on the CDT again.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com