[Cdt-l] BenchMark Mystery

debi vinson debins97214 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 12:14:02 CDT 2008

    The BenchMark Mystery

  We mailed our check 3 weeks ago ( they have not received it ) to the  PO Box 190. ( As was advised in the Yogi book )

  I just called Beverly  at 406-562-3336 to ask which address (among three) should i send our box to.

  Benchmark Road # 1, Augusta, Mt
  or
  422 county Line Road C/o Darwin or Shellie Heckman ( we got this address and heads up off of the CDT - L )
  or
  Po Box 190, Augusta, Mt

  Beverly assured us to send our UPS package it to the PO Box 190 address (I didn't think that Ups delivered to PO Boxes? )  - she said she's been doing this for 30 years,and doesn't understand what the confusion is.  She also, of course, can't find our check soo naturally,...... We are CONFUSED?!?!

  Any one have any solid information about this?

  One Box, Two Box, Here and Box, There a Box, Where's your Box?

  Thanks, Jeff, Debi and Matt

                  “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”         Albert Einstein