[Cdt-l] Solo hiking

patriciaball at comcast.net patriciaball at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 11:47:12 CDT 2008

Dear CDT List,

I just joined- it's been fun reading!

I backpacked the CDT from Canada to Mexico in 1981. I did it with 3 other guys.

This year, I'd like to hike a portion of the Wind River solo - maybe plan a 10-12 day trip. Two questions: Can anyone recommend a great 10-12 day hike that excludes Yellowstone and the Great Basin? Can you suggest possible drop off transportation from point A to point B?

Thanks,
Patricia

From: Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com>