[Cdt-l] Private Property

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Sun Mar 2 14:51:29 CST 2008

 From section 36 were the trail enters private property west to Miller Lake-

MILLER LAKE RANCHES LIMITED PA
PO BOX 185
RYEGATE, MT 59074-0185

You can get Montana property ownership through Montana
Cadastral  mapping program:

http://gis.doa.mt.gov/

You can avoid the private property by staying on or south of the
Divide (portions are missing from Ley's Map) and crossing through the
pass about 1 mile ENE of Mt. Evans. The boulder field on the north
side of the pass is a bit unstable in places. It is easy hiking from
the unnamed lake to the Lake of the Isle.

Jeff