[Cdt-l] Hot Springs

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 13:52:43 CDT 2008

There is Strawberry Hot Springs in Steamboat Springs, CO:
http://www.strawberryhotsprings.com/2005/

Near Cottonwood Pass, there is Cottonwood Hot Springs:
http://www.cottonwood-hot-springs.com/

If you take a lower route due to snow and take the Colorado Trail,  there is Princeton Hot Springs:
http://www.mtprinceton.com/

Down in New Mexico, if you take the  Ley Gila Route there is the Jordan Hot Springs:
http://www.southernnewmexico.com/Articles/Southwest/GilaWilderness/HotspringsintheGilaNation.html

Finally, there are the hot springs near Doc Campbell's:
http://www.gilahotspringsranch.com/

There may be more but that info should get you started.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com