[Cdt-l] Wolverine's Databook

Caryl Bergeron caryl_bergeron at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 19:51:37 CDT 2008

Wolverine,

If you are planning to distribute a databook to the hiking community based upon the CDTS guidebooks you'd better ask permission from Jim Wolf first.  It is copyrighted material.  We prepared a similar databook last summer that has the same information you're planning to include plus our own 2007 observations for both northbound and southbound hikers.  Jim has, understandably, been very reluctant to allow us to distribute it.  We are still talking to him about having him include it in his future guidebooks as a supplement, appendix, or some other resource.

Caryl