[Cdt-l] Wolverine's Databook

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 21:51:56 CDT 2008

I tried to send this email when the cdtl seemed to be
down a while back:

Any body ever make a homemade data book for the CDT
they are willing to share.  For example water data,
town data, landmark...  Kind of in the PCT or AT data
book fashion.  Willing to share?

Just curious if one existed.

Having read this discussion below I thought I would
ask and of course could be contacted off list.  I
would only use the data book for personal use.

thanks,
adam
cdt 08