[Cdt-l] databook

joseph beals bealsjw at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 12:28:31 CDT 2008

I was on the spiriteagle webpage and have to agree
with them.  I haven't hiked the CDT, yet.  i am
starting in may.  I think that information handed over
in a bound and published book would alter the
experience greatly, I personally enjoy that I don't
know everything about this trail.  I will enjoy the
discovery, and don't want to be called a Blue-blazer
for a detour I take somewhere.  I may get lost and
disheartened or quit, but that means I wasn't ready
for the hike.  I didn't realize that I felt this
strongly until I started typing.  -Joe