[Cdt-l] Quick and Dirty CDT guide

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 09:03:46 CDT 2008

With all the the questions and thru-hiking season about to begin, thought I'd repost this link:
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=33

It is an overview of planning resources and issues for the CDT. It is not meant to answer every question, but is rather a handout type document. Good for something like ALDHA. :)

And just like an ALDHA workshop, the doc is not the entire workshop itself but a launching point for further questions and research.

Some of you may find it useful in your planning.

Most important to all? May everyone on the trail this year enjoy the journey!

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com