[Cdt-l] My 2006 Southbound CDT Itinerary

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:22:03 CDT 2008

To the Sobos,

I put my 2006 Southbound CDT Itinerary on the web in an Excel spreadsheet format.  Feel free to use it if it helps.  Putting it together helped me plan maildrops for my CDT hike and helped me see on paper what this hike would look like.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/lgrinter/CDItinerary.xls

Also, Yogi´s CDT Handbook will cut hours if not days out of your planning . . . I could have put my spreadsheet together a lot faster if I had her handbook while I was making the spreadsheet back in 2006.

Best to all those who are about to embrace the brutality!

Yours, Disco

lawton grinter
http://www.thewalkumentary.com/