[Cdt-l] (no subject)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 17:00:08 CDT 2008

 >.Some details on Jonathan's maps are hard to read when printed on regular
>>sized paper. So we carried a small magnifying glass to aid us see details of
>>the contours and other information.
I was going to suggest something similar to that idea

A basic $15-20 compass with a magnifying glass would serve that niche well. You need a compass right? And if you plan on taking
a magnifying glass, why not have it built into the compass you plan on navigating with your maps?

http://snipurl.com/22if5

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com