[Cdt-l] Savant's 2005 CDT Film

Sam Haraldson samh at samh.net
Thu Mar 27 11:12:17 CDT 2008

>  What kind of interest is there in attaining Savant's 2005 CDT film...

In January I prompted the above question intending to copy the DVD I
own of this excellent little film to send around to folks who've
requested it.  I've been up and down through all the stuff in my
apartment multiple times trying to find said copy but have had no
luck.  I'm sure most of you have forgotten I even mentioned it but
I've had the messages from a few folks "starred" in my inbox since
then in hopes I would find it and could 'make good' on my offer.
Unfortunately this is not the case and I do apologize.

Perhaps someone out there who has a copy of the disc would be willing
to share it with me and then I could hold up my end of the bargain.
Are there copies in th hands of anyone reading this?    And if so
would you mind sharing?

Sincerely,
Sam