[Cdt-l] Southern New Mexico Questions

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Fri Mar 28 17:04:07 CDT 2008

In an effort to update and clarify some specific locations described in
the guidebooks, we are identifying a number of specific locations where
feedback would be especially useful and appreciated.

The first set of questions is a one-page sheet concerned with Southern
New Mexico (from Columbus north to Grants). Please let us know if you
wish to receive this (or any future) list and we will be happy to e-mail
it to you.

Thank you in advance for your observations, whether specifically in
response to these questions or relating to any guidebook description.

Best wishes to all 2008 CDTers.

Jim Wolf