[Cdt-l] "Big snow year"

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Sun May 4 15:31:20 CDT 2008

I have the same question but for another starting point and for a section hike.  The plan is to begin at Macdonald Pass on June 29, hiking south for 17 days.  Will we need crampons and ice axe in Anaconda-Pinter?

Where is everyone?  Already on the trail?   Has everyone migrated to another online CDT forum?

Dand and Gutsy